Here you can read about the changelog done in different versions of Salesboard.
Release Notes 2.1.1 (2020-08-27)
- [SALESBOARD-7] – Currency handling – displayed currency converted to local currency
- [SALESBOARD-56] – Salesboard now shows you how many days since sale was created and has spent in each individual phase.
- [SALESBOARD-171] – You can create and assign sales for other people.
- [SALESBOARD-170] – Added report view for historical viewing of ended sales – Sold, Lost and Stalled – for easy access and handling.
- [SALESBOARD-176] – Sale Date – if date sold differs from date on sale card option added to “keep original sale date”.
- [SALESBOARD-78] – When adding contacts to a sale they will be listed in alphabetical order.
- [SALESBOARD-192] – Salesboard graphical profile updated to SuperOffice G9.
- [SALESBOARD-207] – Menu buttons and search function rearranged and improved
- [SALESBOARD-194] – Date filter buttons now dynamic to reflect relevant sales cycle periods (this week, this month, this quarter etc.)
Version 2.1 (2020-05-19)
- Ability to copy sales
- Ability to delete sales directly from Salesboard
- Ability to save filters in management view
Version 2.0 (2020-02-17)
- Salesboard 2.0 is built on a new platform that gives us huge possibilities to keep building new features and take on more wishes from our customer
- The users will experience a new and responsive interface with improved performance